The Onyx Model-K series diaphragm seal provides outstanding protection for pressure instruments against chemical attack and corrosion.
The exclusive convoluted rolling diaphragm design features:
- Compact design takes up little space and light weight
- High available displacement volume can drive multiple instruments with a single diaphragm seal, including instruments with large bourdon tubes or diaphragms.
- High system accuracy is assured by the combination of large surface area and ultra-low modulus of elasticity of the diaphragm element.
- Teflon-coated Viton diaphragm offers outstanding chemical compatibility with a wide variety of process fluids. Wetted materials of construction include 316-stainless steel, PVC, and Kynar for broad based chemical resistance.
- Optional Clamp-Ring design enables users to remove the pressure instruments with the top half of the diaphragm assembly without fill fluid loss or compromising the vacuum seal.
- Optional flush port is available for cleaning in place.
Details of Construction
$FileLocation = “/includes/quote_form_modelk.php”;